Choosing UK Pro Tiling Training
There is a lot more to running a tiling business than simply attending a course and learning how to put tiles on a wall and floor. This is only 30% part of the game.
Here at UK Pro Tiling Training, we are a dedicated tiling training business, specialising in career changing courses. We have one tutor, Darren, who will teach you throughout the whole of your tiling course.
Darren is the owner of UK Pro Tiling Training and is a tiling industry expert, with over 32 years of self- employed experience to pass over to you. What more could you ask for?
UK Pro Tiling Training not only delivers top quality tiling instruction, it also gives you all the knowledge and know-how to start a tiling business. Think about how much money you will lose if you are a tiling expert, but nobody asks for your services because your marketing skills are poor, or your sales skills are not up to scratch.
At UK Pro Tiling Training, we remind our students that when estimating a tiling project it is important to remember that the customer hasn’t seen any of your past tiling work, so it all comes down to what you say during your estimate as to whether you get the business or not.
Unfortunately, simply being a good tiler is not enough. It is important to acquire effective business skills.
We teach you everything you need to know
UK Pro Tiling Training has been delivering quality fast track career changing courses for over 16 years and have taught thousands of learners from all over the UK and Europe. Our learners travel to us because of our strong reputation and excellent advice we give.
During our tiling courses, not only will you be taught the practical tiling skills to the highest level, including all the product and background information, we also cover the following business advice:
- How to get started
- Bookkeeping and how to record your accounts
- Paying yourself a wage
- How Tax, NI works when you’re self employed
- Finding work
- How to sell your tiling services
- Setting up trade accounts
- Measuring, pricing and estimating jobs
- Motivating yourself
- Keeping ahead of the competition
- Choosing your business name
- Getting your business found on social media sites
- Finding business through your own website
The Key to Success
The key to running a successful tiling business lies in the 5 key essential skills below that we also teach on our tiling course. Take any one of these skills away and you will fail.
1. Marketing and advertising (finding work).
2. Sales skills (the ability to sell your services to your customer).
3. Personality connections (making sure you get on with your customer).
4. Tiling skills.
5. Drive and enthusiasm
11 Reasons to train with UK Pro Tiling Training
Take a look at the following reasons why people travel from all over the UK for our fast track tiling courses:
1. We have over 30 years’ experience in the tiling industry, as well as 12 years delivering professional tiling training courses at the highest level possible.
2. We are the only dedicated professional tiling training centre in the UK.
3. Our courses are hands-on and include a lot of practical challenges.
4. Our tutors are fully-qualified in L3 NVQ Tiling.
5. We provide expert advice on how to find work, price jobs and how to start your own tiling business.
6. We receive massive amounts of positive feedback and testimonials over the web.
7. 1000s of learners have already successfully trained with us, from all over the UK.
8. We provide one of the best tiling manuals (150 pages, 30,000 words) for reference from your tiling course, covering what to do when you leave, all chaptered for easy reading.
9. We offer an aftercare service, free of charge, following your course.
10 We deliver a no-nonsense, fast track tiling training course with proven programs which work and, ultimately, deliver the goods.
When booking a course with UK Pro Tiling Training, you are not just paying for a course, you will also have access to our aftercare telephone and email lines, where you can contact us for advice on anything relating to the course or a tiling job. Our aftercare service can offer you an added piece of mind to support you after you leave the centre, and is totally free of charge.
If you are interested in any of our courses at UK Pro Tiling Training, then please do not hesitate to contact us. You can ring Tracey on 0333 335 0604 (free from mobiles) or 07960 286 957,at any time.